Here at Web Cottages, we’re all about the convenience. And so on that note, we have come up with a handy blog post which has all the links you need for popular holiday dates for the rest of 2014 in the UK.
These links aren’t static. They will always update with up-to-minute availability whenever you click on them. So feel free to bookmark this blog entry and come back to it for when you need a cottage for these popular times of the year.
- 1) Holiday cottages for the Early May Bank Holiday.
- 2) Holiday cottages for the Spring Bank Holiday at the end of May.
- 3) Holiday cottages for the Summer Bank Holiday at the end of August. If the MET Office predict a BBQ summer this year, then maybe you would be interested in our summer bank holiday cottages with a BBQ and a swimming pool to cool down in?
- 4) Holiday cottages for October Half-Term. As it is half term, there is a chance you will need a family cottage that sleeps at least 3 people, and maybe even has a games room to keep the kids busy if the weather isn’t up to much. If this is the case, then take a look at our half-term family cottages with a games room.
- 5) Holiday cottages for Christmas.
- 6) Holiday cottages for New Year.
We it comes to bringing in the New Year, we know that many people don’t want a couples retreat, but rather they would like a large self catering cottage with plenty of bedrooms and plenty of space so they can get all their family and friends together under one roof when the ball drops at midnight on December 31st. With that in mind, here is a link for …